Website Manager

Ponchatoula Youth Football League

News Detail


Oct, 2020

Weather UPDATE

Need all Coaches and teams to be on standby.  Depending on the path and potential damage from the approaching hurricane, we will be monitoring the event changes. 

I will make a final decision on Friday Oct 9th, 2020 between 5-530pm whether we will b able to play Sat for OPENING DAY!